Nurse Call Center Protocols | About TriageLogic
Board Certified pediatrician Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, saw that there was a need for accurate, reliable, cost-effective triage services in both hospital and private practice settings. They founded TriageLogic in 2005, after extensive research and investment in the development of proprietary triage software technology.
—Dr. Andrew Hertz, Rainbow Call Center’s medical director
Today, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality, affordable triage solutions, including comprehensive after-hours call center services and innovative online systems for use in both institutional and private practice settings.
TriageLogic is not just an IT company that sells healthcare software. TriageLogic is a health care company that creates leading edge telephone medicine technology based on practical experience and a thorough understanding of the field.
Whether yours is a busy private practice in need of a phone triage system, or a hospital seeking complete after-hours call center solutions, TriageLogic has a product to meet your needs.
Ravi K. Raheja, MD - CEO
- MD: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Jersey
- Pediatric Residency: Schneider Children’s Hospital, New York
- Special interests: General pediatrics, medical education and medical information technology
Charu G. Raheja, PhD - Founder and Chair
- PhD: Finance, New York University
- Special interests: CEO compensation, corporate governance, and health care research
- Owner CEO/CFO PRN INC PC (Positive Reinforcement Nursing) (1996-Present)
- Associates in Nursing, Forsyth Technical Community College, Winston-Salem NC (1992)
- Previous Positions as Labor and Delivery Nurse at Forsyth Hospital (1992-1996)
- Behavioral Emotional Handicap (BEH) Teachers Aide (1987-1989)
- NBHA District Director- District 6 (1997-1999)
- Special Interests: Youth Ministry and Missions
- Current Position: Partner, New Counsel, PLC (www.newcounsel.com) provider of legal and business advice to technology start-ups
- Education: Gustavus Adolphus College, BA; University of Minnesota Law School, JD
- Former Shareholder at Leonard, Street and Deinard (www.leonard.com); large corporate firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota; formed Internet practice area
- In-house legal positions, including General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel or Corporate Counsel at Texas Instruments, DSC Communications Corporation, Net Perceptions and ValueVision Media, Inc. (all publicly traded companies)
- More than 20 years experience in the Health Care IT Space
- Established several national platforms for data exchange as well as significant participation in the national initiative of Health Data Interoperability
- Led technology initiatives for pay for performance as well as Health Information Exchange
- Focused on Health Data Interoperability to help increase the quality of care as well as several Wellness Initiatives for corporate wellness