myTriageChecklist | Telephone Triage Protocols | Triage Software
FOR LESS THAN A DOLLAR A DAY—IT JUST MAKES SENSE!
TriageLogic myTriageChecklist™—the Essential Nurse Checklist for Every Patient Phone Call
Patient calls—nurse enters symptom “keywords” to quickly access correct protocol
Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
As the nurse handles the call, the system documents all the details—it’s that easy
- Gold Standard Protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
- Works with paper charts or EMR
- Up and running in 30 minutes
TriageLogic myTriageChecklist™ also delivers:
- Consistent telephone assessment and care advice – TriageLogic myTriageChecklist™ helps nurses deliver consistent and thorough documentation of every call, regardless of which staff member answers or at what time of day.
- TriageLogic myTriageChecklist™ works with your existing EMR system – Call documentation can easily be printed or transferred to your existing EMR system, which also helps ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Valuable staff training and improved patient care – Triage protocols are also a training tool for new nurses, helping them get up to speed with minimal time investment from senior nursing staff.
- Simple, reliable, web-based solution – Nursing staff can download and start using TriageLogic myTriageChecklist™ in 30 minutes or less. No hardware or IT support needed. Free live demos and training are available, and full support is included for for as little as $20 per month; no long-term commitment required.